Pivot Point Irrigation Pump Part for Sale in Texas
- Pivot Legs – The pivot legs utilize high-strength, 9-gauge, 60,000 psi yield, galvanized steel. The increased strength gained from the roll formed, C-channel design and the 8″ wide x 3″ x 1.25″ cross section of the pivot legs, eliminates the need for cross bracing and provides easy access to all the components in the lower structure. The wider leg is attached to a large pivot foot by four grade 5, 5/8″ bolts and then securely anchored to the pad with commercial grade, 1” bolts.
- Pivot Platform Steps – Heavy-duty perforated platform steps (not angle) can be mounted on one or more pivot legs and have been specifically designed for a comfortable and safe ascent. An optional walkway is available that provides easy access to all parts of the upper structure.
- Pivot Bearing – The 18″ long bearing made from 1/4″ thick close fit tubing is cradled within eight strategically placed gussets eliminating any distortion so the bearing can run “free”without sticking or binding. A single lip or the optional (low pressure) triple lip pivot gasket seals against a stainless steel surface to optimize gasket life and provide an excellent seal.
- Pivot Flex Joint – The multi-directional pivot flex joint, connected above the pivot bearing to a full diameter long sweep top elbow, is standard on all Reinke systems. The pivot flex joint is designed to minimize the stress exerted on the pivot bearing and structure.
- Pivot Riser – The riser pipe, below the pivot bearing, is available in two different heights to accommodate inlet hook-ups. The long sweep bottom elbow provides a friction reducing passage of flow to the system and is offered in a variety of options (plain, SAE flange, and ring-lock coupler ends). Several filter options can be used in place of the bottom elbows that mate with the riser and the inlet pipe.
- Collector Reel – The collector reel has a corrosion resistant, aluminum housing to provide years of reliable service. The top is domed to direct any condensation to the sides and down instead of dripping onto the electrical contacts providing extended years of trouble free service.