B&M Pump Irrigation Sales & Service, Inc. installs and services solar-powered wells. SunRotor SR-4 Water pump is one of the many pumps we install. Below are a few specifications on a SR-4 Pump. If you’re in Seminole or Gaines County, TX, or anywhere else in TX and the rest of the Southwest, please contact us to learn more!
SunRotor SR-4 Solar Water Pump
is a robust commercial helical rotor solar pump and controller that provides an efficient and reliable source for water circulation and water extraction. The SunRotor SR-4 Solar Water Pump offers a wide operational range with a max input voltage of tolerance of 100 VDC with flexible configuration setups for a multitude of solar panels connected to the solar water pump. The SunRotor SR-4 Solar Water Pump controller electronics are above ground and protected from weather elements for increased durability and long-term use.
The SunRotor SR-4 Solar Water Pump with SRC-M100TM
is designed for submersible operation with a 3-inch diameter that fits a 3 ½ inch casing. Constructed from high-quality and durable material, the SR-4 Helical Rotor Solar Pump stainless steel body provides maximum protection and performance life.
The SR-4 submersible motor
is built and protected from ambient water by oil-filled jacket. Brushless DC motor technology avoids conventional DC brush maintenance and replacement. For a commercial solar water pump, go with the easy-to-use SunRotor SR-4 Solar Water Pump!
- Agricultural solar water pump
- Cattle and livestock solar water pump
- Drinking water solar water pump
- Irrigation solar water system
- Solar water extraction system
- Solar power range 85w to 405w
- Wider operational range with max input 100 VDC
- Highly reliable single moving part progressive cavity technology
- Brushless DC motor
- Stainless steel construction
- Electronics protected from elements