We’re the only irrigation system manufacturer to offer five types of mainline pipe and several different diameters to precisely match your water and application conditions. With 40 years’ experience working with alternative materials we provide unsurpassed knowledge in matching the best pipe material to meet your irrigation needs.
5 Types of Pipe
- Galvanized Steel – Good corrosion protection under most conditions.
- Corrosion Resistant Chromium Nickel – Good protection from moderately aggressive water, farm chemicals. (Offered with a painted interior/exterior or it too can be galvanized).
- Aluminum – Good choice for livestock and processed water applications.
- Stainless Steel – Recommended for extreme high or low pH values. Also good for water conditions that vary considerably, such as food processing effluent.
- Poly-Lined – Excellent cost-effective option for processed water or water that has a low pH.
* Specifically designed for smaller fields, the strength and light weight of the Minigator E2045 means serious business. Originally introduced back in 1971, the Minigator returns with all the quality and features of its renown big brother, the Electrogator II. The Minigator utilizes 4.5 inch diameter water pipe in span lengths of 118 to 194 feet and can easily irrigate small fields up to 60 acres or more.