Durable. Stable. Easy to maintain. These trademark features start with the advanced design of Reinke’s pivot.
- 8″ or 10″ riser pipe available, with eye level pressure gauge
- Friction reducing sweep elbow
- Legs: Durable 8″ x 3″ roll-formed C-channel leg
- High strength 18″ pivot center bearing
- Easy, adjustable cam ring or cam plate is available for precise control of end guns, auto stop or reverse controls
- Corrosion resistant powder coated aluminum main control panel
- Stress relieving pivot flex joint standard on every pivot system
- Corrosion resistant aluminum collector reel
- Riser gasket seats against stainless steel surface for positive, long-lasting seal*
- Adjustable main control panel mount
- Friction reducing sweep bottom elbow
- Optional pivot center walkway
*Optional triple lip seals are available on low pressure installations.
Cam plate style attachment at the pivot center shown inset.