As with any industry, multiple solutions are available when it comes to irrigation. Specifically, there are several types of pipes that can be used for irrigation customization in Texas.
To determine which type of irrigation pipe in Texas is best for your setting, use the following overview of the types of pipes that are appropriate for irrigation customization. Once you have a general understanding of your options, consult with a local irrigation expert to confirm which irrigation pipes in Texas would work best for your situation. Be sure to consider location, moisture, budget and convenience.
- Stainless steel: Does your water have an extremely high or low pH value? Stainless steel irrigation pipes in Texas might be a good solution for you. These pipes are recommended for these conditions. They are also good under conditions that vary frequently.
- Galvanized steel: If you’re concerned about corrosion, galvanized steel is a good solution. These pipes offer solid protection from corrosion under nearly all conditions.
- Aluminum: This style of irrigation pipe in Texas is a top choice for processed water and livestock applications.
- Poly-lined: Does your water have a low pH? Poly-lined pipes offer a good option for this type of water as well as processed water. It provides a cost-effective solution for these settings.
- Corrosion resistant chromium nickel: This type of irrigation pipe in Texas can also be galvanized and is often offered with a painted interior and/or exterior. These pipes offer protection from aggressive water and farm chemicals.
Which Type Is Best for You?
As you consult with your local irrigation specialist, it’s good to consider a few key questions to determine which type of irrigation pipes in Texas are best for your needs.
How much irrigation do you need?
Will you need to lay 100 feet of piping, or will your irrigation customization in Texas be much more extensive?
What is the condition of the water?
The pH level and hardness of your water should help guide your decision regarding irrigation piping.
What is your budget?
Each type of pipe is suitable for a different size budget. Work with your local irrigation specialist to determine which irrigation customization in Texas fits your financial situation.
Why do you need it?
Some pipes are better for livestock applications, while others are best for different applications. Consider why you need irrigation pipes in Texas to narrow your choices to the best option.
Is corrosion a concern?
Some pipes are more durable than others. If you are worried about corrosion and its potential to destroy your irrigation pipes in Texas, then you should choose the style of pipe that fights this wear and tear best.
Who Should I Contact?
For expert input on irrigation customization in Texas, contact the professionals at B&M Pump Irrigation Sales & Service, Inc. Our specialties include complete pump service, water well service, system design and pivot systems. Here at B&M Pump Irrigation Sales & Service, Inc., we deliver personal service and reliability to our customers, offering quality products at a fair price. Give us a call today to speak with one of our service experts.
Categorised in: Irrigation