If you’re looking for a great water management system, look no further than Reinke’s Electrogator II. This strong, lightweight pivot system offers irrigation and water management features that can’t be beat. Your crops will grow strong and healthy when you use a high-quality water management system—ask your local pump and irrigation sales and service team in Texas about whether the Electrogator II is right for your farm.
Read on to learn more about the Electrogator II’s unparalleled benefits:
- Made from the strongest steel: Steel is not only incredibly durable and resistant to corrosion, but also lightweight. No matter how soft your ground is, the Electrogator II won’t sink into the dirt. In fact, it’s 6,000 pounds lighter than competing brands.
- Uses a single-leg tower: The Electrogator II uses a single-leg tower, making the most of steel’s lightweight, durable benefits. This helps the tower stay stable and not transfer stress to the water pipes. It also increases flotation, which gives the entire system better performance.
- A better hook and receiver joint: The hook and receiver joint is placed in the center of the tower, which increases its flexibility even on the most challenging terrain. The clever design reduces friction and makes it easier to get full water coverage.
- Double-walled tower box: Electricity and water do not mix. That’s why the Electrogator II has a double-walled tower box, which keeps moisture away from the electronic parts. You won’t have to worry about sudden outages resulting from water buildup and condensation.
- V-ring seals: The Electrogator II’s V-ring seals sit inside the pipes, which protects them from UV light. UV light can cause parts to deteriorate faster. Furthermore, the seal is stronger than the competition, which often uses plastic gaskets alongside steel parts. It’s designed to improve water flow rather than hinder it, like T-gaskets are wont to do.
- Sprinkler outlets: The Electrogator II’s sprinkler outlets are intentionally welded to create better water flow, with ¾” tapered half couplers. They not only improve water flow, but they’re also stronger.
- Better engineering: Reinke designs its water management systems to produce uniform water applications, by as much as 98 percent. Each truss assembly is spaced 19 feet apart, which evens the load distribution and provides extra strength. They’re specifically designed to be as lightweight as possible while providing superior strength.
If you’re in need of a water management system, you are probably already familiar with Reinke. Since 1954, the Reinke company has specialized in professional irrigation equipment. Farmers across America use Reinke systems because they work, which is why B&M Pump Irrigation Sales & Service, Inc. is so proud to carry the company’s products.
Whether the Electrogator II is the right water management system for you or you need something else that’s better suited for your land, we can help you find a water management choice that works. The team at B&M Pump Irrigation Sales & Service, Inc. will be happy to discuss the pros and cons of each system with you—call us today to get started.
Categorised in: Irrigation