Regardless of your farm’s size or the crops you’re growing, an irrigation system is critical for a healthy yield. Irrigation systems supplement water supply during dry spells and help ensure equal water distribution throughout the field.
But don’t just settle for any irrigation system—invest in a Reinke system. Continue reading to learn what a Reinke irrigation system is, and why we only trust Reinke.
What is a Reinke irrigation system?
The Reinke Manufacturing Company was founded in Nebraska in 1954. Since then, the company has become one of the world’s leading manufacturers of center pivot systems, swing arm corners, lateral move systems, control panels and more. While they’re known for creating a variety of high-quality products, Reinke is synonymous with center pivot systems.
What does a Reinke irrigation system do?
A Reinke center pivot system provides up to 45 degrees of rotational flex to distribute water across even the most challenging terrain. Additionally, the arm easily adjusts for precise water control over crops. Unlike some systems that distribute water everywhere at once, a Reinke system allows a farmer to control his or her water flow, reducing overhead costs while getting a better yield.
Advantages of a Reinke irrigation systems
These are a few of the reasons we work exclusively with Reinke systems at B&M Pump Irrigation Sales & Service, Inc.:
- Durability: Reinke holds a patent on its pivot flex joint, and the system is designed with durability in mind. With some yearly maintenance, farmers can trust that their Reinke system will provide stable rotation for years to come.
- Higher strength: Part of the reason the system is so durable is that it’s made with high-strength materials. However, the heavy-duty materials are lighter than their competitors. This lighter design means less stress on the soil and crops underneath the system.
- Pipe options: Different crops require water with different pH levels. Reinke understands this and offers five different piping options to meet the needs of farmers growing a variety of different crops. Farmers can choose from galvanized steel, aluminum, stainless steel, chromium nickel or poly-lined pipes. Talk to our team about which piping materials are best for your water and crops.
- Remote management systems: Thanks to industry-leading technology, Reinke systems allow farmers to control a variety of water droplet sizes and pattern widths using their smartphones. There’s no need to drive out to the system to make adjustments—it can be done from the comfort of your home or office.
- Warranties: Reinke stands behind its products, which is why the company offers an unprecedented five-year warranty on the structure. Additionally, they have a 10-year warranty for their wheel gears and a 25-year warranty on the V-ring seal.
We can meet all of your Reinke irrigation system needs
Whether you need a team to install a new Reinke irrigation system, perform routine maintenance or make repairs, be sure to call our pros at B&M Pump Irrigation Sales & Service, Inc. Contact us today to get a quote or to learn more about what a Reinke irrigation system can do for you.
Categorised in: Irrigation