Want to keep your irrigation system running smoothly? Choosing the right sprinkler lube is key.
As you choose your products and maintenance procedures, consider the benefits of using lubricant for sprinkler irrigation. Specifically, consider the following impressive Sprinkler Lube 1200 benefits:
- Inhibits rust, oxidation and corrosion: Exposure to moisture and the elements can quickly destroy an irrigation system if it’s not properly protected. Corrosion sets in, and it is hard to correct once it begins. Sprinkler Lube 1200 provides maximum protection against corrosion of metal components. It keeps parts lubricated and in top condition for an extended lifespan.
- Safe for copper and brass: One of the unique Sprinkler Lube 1200 benefits is its copper corrosion test pass, 1b. It will not corrode or attack brass or copper. This means these components in your gearbox will continue to look new and will not suffer from use of this lubricant.
- Provides anti-wear protection: Among the top benefits of using lubricant for sprinkler irrigation is the protection against wear and tear. Metal-to-metal contact can quickly wear down parts, as they remain under pressure during use. The lubricant reduces this contact, as well as shock loads, to protect against wear and extend the life of the bearings and gears.
- Exceeds standards: Sprinkler Lube 1200 meets and exceeds GL5 loads. This means it goes above and beyond manufacturer warranty requirements. You can use this lubricant and, rest assured, you will not void the warranty but will remain protected.
- High adhesive quality: This lubricant contains adhesive and cohesive additives. These make the product very sticky, so it forms an effective seal on shafts. The lubricant remains on metal parts to keep them moving smoothly and blocks damaging grease and water from making contact.
- Water resistance: Moisture contamination can destroy your irrigation system. One of the benefits of using lubricant for sprinkler irrigation is that it protects against oil film displacement caused by moisture contamination.
- Semifluid consistency: If a lubricant is too thin, it will flow out of the gearbox and allow moisture to enter the system. If it is too thick, it will clog the gears. Sprinkler Lube 1200 offers the ideal semifluid consistency for optimal protection and performance.
- Thixotropic qualities: Sprinkler Lube 1200 thickens after sitting and thins while working. This prevents channeling and allows healthy flow and heat transfer around gears and bearings. It also helps seal and protect the gearbox.
- Reduces downtime: All of these Sprinkler Lube 1200 benefits add up to one major benefit: less downtime. When your irrigation system is properly protected and lubricated for smooth use, you will experience less breakdowns, the system will require less maintenance and you’ll enjoy a more productive irrigation season.
To learn more about the benefits of using lubricant for sprinkler irrigation, contact the professionals at B&M Pump Irrigation Sales & Service, Inc. Our experienced technicians would love to assist you. We strive to educate owners and operators on making pumps and motors last longer and work more efficiently. Give us a call today with any questions at 432-758-1817.
Categorised in: General